The Walk-in Clinic at ANMC is for patients of all ages who have an illness or injury that needs immediate care but are not experiencing a medical emergency.
Here are some reasons to visit the Walk-in Clinic at ANMC:
- Cough and cold symptoms
- Cuts and minor skin infections
- Medication refills
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Pregnancy tests and contraceptive counseling
- Sinus and ear pain and infections
- Sore throats
- Sports physicals
- STI testing and treatment
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaccinations (flu, COVID-19) and TB testing
The Walk-in Clinic is staffed with nurse practitioners, certified medical assistants and medical clerks.
Clinic Hours and Contact Information
Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on weekends. The Walk-in Clinic is open 365 days a year (including all holidays).
Phone: (907) 729-1500
Location: Healthy Communities Building
3900 Ambassador Drive, third floor
- New Year’s Day, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day: the clinic is open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Indigenous Peoples’ Day, Family Day (Black Friday), Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve: the clinic is open from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis in the Walk-in Clinic. Walk-in Clinic services are also available for ANTHC staff and their dependents.
If you are from out of town and would like to make an appointment to be seen for same-day care, please call (907) 729-1500 and ask to make an appointment with the Internal Medicine Same Day Clinic.
Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations
The Walk-in Clinic at ANMC will offer flu vaccinations when they become available each Fall. Typically, flu vaccines are available in late September or early October each year through June of the following year. No appointment needed, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on weekends
Additionally, the Walk-in Clinic is offering first, second and booster doses for the COVID-19 vaccine during normal clinic hours, except holidays. See the CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine schedule to stay track.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Walk-in Clinic at (907) 729-1500.