2023 ANTHC Board Scholarship application period March 1 – 31February 10, 2023
Alaska Native and Native American full-time students interested in working in a health care related field can apply for one of the ten available $5,000 scholarships.
The online application opens on March 1, 2023 and closes on March 31, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Our Board of Directors established this scholarship to increase the number of Alaska Native and Native American people working in healthcare fields; this is a competitive scholarship that is open state-wide.
Click here for the Application Checklist.
- Alaska Native/American Indian
- Permanent Alaska resident
- Interested in working in a health care related field
- Enrolled full-time in higher education
- Higher education includes the pursuit of Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
The application and more information can be found here: www.anthc.org/scholarship
Completed applications must be received by 5:00 p.m., Thursday March 31, 2023.
Questions? Please call the Professional Development Department at (907) 729-1301 or email: email@example.com.