COVID-19 Testing at ANMC updateAugust 31, 2022
Categories: Alaska Native Medical Center
Changes for COVID-19 Testing at ANMC are coming soon. Per CDC guidelines, people who are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms do not need to be tested.
Sites closing soon:
- The ANMC Walk-up COVID-19 Testing Site located at 4043 Tudor Centre Drive will permanently close at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 1.
- The ANMC Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing Site located at 4141 Ambassador Drive will permanently close at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 29.
- Regularly scheduled hours will remain for both locations until closure. The drive-thru site will be closed on Monday, Sept. 5, for Labor Day.
COVID-19 testing options for ANMC patients:
- Pre-procedure or medically necessary testing: Schedule a COVID-19 test with the clinic that made your arrangements.
- Travel testing for return to home community: If required, schedule a COVID-19 test with the clinic that made your arrangements.
- At-home test kits: COVID-19 home test kits are available for pick up at the Anchorage Native Primary Care Center (4320 Diplomacy Drive) and the Healthy Communities Building (3900 Ambassador Drive).