New Provider Webinars
Educational resources to help providers who are new to practicing in the Alaska Tribal Health System gain a better understanding of the epidemiology, diagnosis and management of diseases here in Alaska. There are resources that go along with many of the lectures as well.
How to Access Accredited Continuing Education Credits for the Alaska Tribal Health Webinar Series Recordings
Approved Provider Statements
- In support of improving patient care, Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- ANMC designates this activity for a maximum of 0.5-1.5 contact hours as indicated in the recorded session. CPE Credit will be posted to the online CPE Monitor system within 60 days following completion of each activity when NABP/DOB provided by pharmacist in electronic evaluation.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Credit for enduring access expires one year after the recording date, unless otherwise stated. Enduring (recording) access recordings will be available in the links provided below for one year from recording date or as stated within the dropdown menu. The actual date is provided within each recording stating the when access for credit expires.
- Links to the electronic evaluation forms can be found within each subject title below for accessing CE credit.
- To access previous webinars for personal enrichment only, click here. All webinars found on the archive page are no longer eligible for CE credit.
For more information contact Jennifer Fielder at firstname.lastname@example.org