Alaska Native people are the healthiest people in the world.
Providing the highest quality health services in partnership with our people and the Alaska Tribal Health System.
- Achieving excellence: We achieve excellence through actions that support the purpose of ANTHC, demonstrate consistency, the commitment of leaders and all staff to our ideals, responsibility to the organization, our coworkers and customers, accountability for actions, and quality in everything we do.
- Native self-determination: We express the value of Native self-determination through Alaska Native people setting health policies, programs and priorities, through our Native development activities, a focus on the importance of the Native community of Alaska, and by supporting the desirability and integrity of Native choice in matters of life and health.
- Treat with respect and dignity: We value our coworkers and our customers and we aspire to act in ways that are considerate and appreciative of them. We strive to always behave ethically in our business and personal lives. We are trusting, respectful, open and honest in our interactions.
- Health and wellness: The value of health and wellness is demonstrated by pursuing health in mind,body and spirit, safety in the workplace and balance in our work and personal lives.
- Compassion: Compassion is illustrated in actions that demonstrate an awareness of others; an understanding of the diversity of life, thought, ways of being, and how to equitably meet these differences; caring relationships; sincerity in our interactions with others; and sensitivity to others’ needs and ways of living.