ANTHC Board of Directors $5,000 Scholarship 2023-24 Application Period is closed
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) awards ten (10) competitive $5,000 scholarships to qualified Alaska Native and American Indian students. This scholarship is open statewide. The scholarship covers tuition, books, fees room and board.
Information about scholarship program:
ANTHC is a non-profit Tribal organization that provides health care-related services to more than 180,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people. ANTHC’s Board of Directors established this scholarship to help increase the number of Alaska Native and Native American people working in health care fields.
- Alaska Native or American Indian
- Permanent Alaska resident
- Interested in working in a health care-related field
- Enrolled full-time in higher education
- Higher education includes the pursuit of Associates, Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
Gather all documents and prepare to complete the application. Submitted materials will not be returned.
Listed below are the eight (8) documents that are required for a complete application:
- Alaska Native/American Indian proof of eligibility
- Proof of Alaska residency
- Personal Statement
- Current Professional Resume
- Letter of Acceptance or Proof of Enrollment
- If newly enrolled, the deadline to turn in your Letter of Acceptance is 5/12/2023.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript
Complete online application once application period is open on March 1, 2023.
The deadline to complete the online application and electronically submit documents is 5 p.m. Alaska Standard Time (AKST), March 31, 2023.
Snail Mail: All items must be postmarked by March 31, 2023.
- Application Period: 3/1/23 – 3/31/23
- Deadline to complete the online application and submit material: 5 p.m. AKST, March 31, 2023
- Deadline to complete paper application and submit material: Postmarked by March 31, 2023
- Deadline to submit Letter of Acceptance if newly enrolled: May 12, 2023
If you have questions regarding the scholarship, please contact the ANTHC Training and Development Department at (907) 729-1301 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.