Skip to content
- ANMC NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
This notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used & disclosed & how you can get access to this information.
- ANTHC HR NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
This Notice of Privacy Practices describes the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium’s practices for safeguarding personal health information. The terms of this notice apply to members and their dependents enrolled in the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium medical, prescription drug, vision and dental insurance program.
- EMPLOYEE FINANCIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE
There are no documented employee financial conflicts of interest to disclose at this time.
- TO ASK FOR HELP OR REPORT A CONCERN
If you have questions, want more information, or want to report a concern about the handling of your health information, you may contact the ANTHC Patient hotline at:
- If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a written complaint to the Corporate Compliance Office at 4315 Diplomacy Dr., Anchorage, AK 99508 or the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint.